Autumn colors on Plitvice Lakes 01.09. - 31.10.2020.
Hotel Jezero is located in the central zone of the Plitvice Lakes National Park, and promises a stay marked by relaxation and connection with nature. Its unique position is responsible for the enchanting experience of an oasis of peace in untouched nature. Hotel Jezero has 210 rooms and 19 suites, two of which are adapted for people with special needs.
With accommodation in a natural environment, in the magical atmosphere of a national park, you can leave behind everyday worries and indulge in the beneficial touch of greenery. Fill your days with walks along the lakes or hiking trails, and if you want to enjoy the fresh air and relax and sports activities, there is a fitness room and bowling alley at your disposal. In addition, the experience of deep relaxation that regenerates the soul and body will contribute to modern luxuries - whirlpool (whirlpool), Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath and beauty salon.
- 3 nights, half board (breakfast and dinner)
- sojourn tax
- a ticket to the National Park
- free rowing boat rental on Lake Kozjak (1 hour) *
- 20% discount on the use of the Finnish sauna in the hotel
- 20% discount on massages and body treatments at the Fors Fortis salon at the hotel
- Price per person from 1.365,00 kn